EvaSitters currently provides babysitters to homes in Coventry, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leicester, London, Liverpool, Brighton and is expanding to Hertfordshire and surrounding areas, but can consider applications and bookings from all over the UK.
5 Hertford Place,
Coventry CV1 3JZ
Telephone: 02477 712407
Mobile: 07582 817413
What you can expect from EvaSitters:
- We will provide babysitting services for the time specified (after confirmation and payment). We will contact/email you as soon as possible if we are unable to cover your location.
- We thoroughly screen, interview, insure and train all our babysitters, ensuring that they have good references and satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
- Our babysitters will pay attention to your children's needs and safety. They will be respectful of your home, property and privacy.
- Our babysitters will aim to arrive ten minutes before the arranged start time for introductions and orientation.
- You will be promptly informed if we are ever unable to provide the sitting service requested due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We will comply with data protection laws and not pass on your information to third parties, unless legally required or for the safety of your children.
- We will send you your babysitter's name/profile by email with your payment confirmation so that you know who to expect. The babysitter will have an identity card.
- We will try our best to send the same babysitter to your family at your request, if possible, so that children can continue to enjoy the good relationships already built.
- A 10% administrative charge (and Paypal fees, if applicable) will be deducted for cancelled confirmed bookings, before a refund is made.
What we expect from parents/clients:
- To make correct payment to Evasitters before the scheduled start time, as soon as possible after receiving the bill. Vouchers must be redeemed within ten weeks of purchase date.
- To be available before the start time to provide important information to your babysitter, such as information about children's health/allergies, preferences, routine, house rules, hazardous areas, pets, emergency phone numbers and potential problems that may arise. This will help us provide an excellent service and prevent accidents.
- If bathing is part of your child's bedtime routine, please do so before the babysitter arrives. It will also be appreciated if you prepare their milk or food in advance, if needed.
- To provide a safe working environment in your home/accommodation for our staff and keep your valuables safe, as Evasitters cannot be held liable for any losses.
- To return on time, as agreed, at or before the finish time or pay extra charges at the stated rate promptly. Parents should call the agency in advance, if they suspect that they may be running late due to unexpected delays, to negotiate amendments to the finish time. Parents must make arrangement to promptly pay any bill that may arise from planned/unplanned lateness.
- To treat our babysitters with respect and not to put them at risk.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to get a refund of the amount paid (minus any Paypal charges if relevant, and 10% administrative charge), or to get any balance refunded (without discount) if discount applied for multiple booking.
- A 10% administrative charge (and Paypal fees, if applicable) will be deducted for cancelled confirmed bookings before a refund is made.
- Please note that any un-used paid-for hours will expire after ten weeks, unless a replacement booking is arranged with the agency for a future date. Vouchers are also only valid for ten weeks from the date of purchase, unless exception agreed with the agency.
- All bookings must be made through Evasitters, NOT directly with our babysitters. Evasitters reserves the right to take legal action against clients/parents whenever a direct booking of our staff is discovered. Please note that staff will not be covered by Evasitters' insurers and policies if booked directly. Feedback about our babysitters is always welcome and we will try to send your preferred sitter at your request.
- All relevant and required information should be given at the time of booking and should be correct to the best of your knowledge.
- If a permanent position is to be offered to one of our staff, the parent/client will pay an introduction fee determined by Evasitters before the babysitter can work directly for the family.
Thank you for your custom.